PAGES

Friday 19 December 2014

A christmassy garland

Hello again my lovelies,

Do you remember earlier in the month I made a few 3 dimensional christmas trees using gold card and an old book?  No? Well you can have a peek here.  

Today I finally got around to putting them to good use.  


 Please excuse the washing drying in the background!  (Its gotta go somewhere!)




Sorry for the slightly blurry photos, I had to enhance the colour as it is so grey and dark here at the moment, it is difficult to get good shots!

I am pleased with the results.  

I hope you are all finding time to be crafty too!

Thank you so much for reading my ramblings and leaving lovely, encouraging comments too!

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by. It is always lovely to hear your comments, they are read and cherished x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...