PAGES

Friday 16 May 2014

pastel prettiness

Hello - I have missed blogging this week - it has been a bit hectic my end. 


Big G started her GCSE exams on Monday and turned 16 on Tuesday, Middle B hasn't had a good week and I have not been able to find a spare moment to put a post together...until....this evening.  

A short post - but a post nonetheless.



We were allowed to make a little fuss of Big G on her birthday, so I made some bunting.

 (Really?  More bunting? Yes! I am a bit obsessed with bunting - I haven't exhausted how many different ways one can create/decorate bunting!!) 



 I hope you like.  I found it very therapeutic to make.  I simply love the process of creating with paper, far more than I do with sewing.  



I start out with one idea in my head and then the idea grows and evolves and before you know it I have created something, that, even surprises me!



Big G loved it and it kept me amused for a morning.  Also keeping me sane this week is my new obsession...

...POSTCROSSING...

I'll explain more about it in another post (I'm aware that I promise this a lot!  I will try and keep to all my promises...so much to share - so little free time).  

Here is one of this weeks contributions:
(Photo taken before address and stamps added)


Enjoy the weather and thanks so much for popping by.

Claire 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by. It is always lovely to hear your comments, they are read and cherished x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...